We offer the largest and most immersive tactical training experience boasting and impressive 32,000 sqf facility with complete rental department, expansive staging area and environments that will satisfy even the most discerning individuals.
With a unique blend of CQB and open field, there is something for everyone. Our staff are open and friendly, as our focus is on participant experience, innovative scenario based simulation and most importantly safety. We encourage all individuals to become familiar with our on-field and off-field protocol and procedures, as they ensure the continuous flow of action and promote the success and wellbeing of participants and staff alike.
But what is airsoft training you might ask? Using team work, organization, courage and just the right amount of guts; participants perform and accomplish mission based objectives while building discipline, self confidence, and communication skills.
So turn off your PS4, or XBOX ONE and get yourself some real tactical training experience. Come find out what you are made of, come and #earnthosestripes.
- For everyone’s safety, we cannot tolerate inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, harassment or coarse language. People who engage in this type of behaviour will be asked to leave.
- Under no circumstance are players allowed to be inebriated and under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication while handling firearms. Our emphasis is for players to have fun while experiencing shooting in a clean and safe environment. We prioritize and will not compromise the safety of all of our patrons and our staff.
- Staff reserves the right to test all guns and protective equipment. Rental Equipment is available upon request.
- Players must be 18+ with signed WAIVER, or 12+ with the signed WAIVER of consent of a parent present on premises.
- Unsportsmanlike behaviour / gameplay will result in player ejection from play for the rest of the round, possible removal from premises, or complete banning from facility. Disciplinary decisions area at referee’s discretion and are final.
- Do not damage Siege property. You will be held responsible for damages incurred and possible banning.
- Should conduct be deemed illegal, responsible parties will be held liable and prosecutable to the full extent of the law.
- All airsoft guns must be chronographed under 380 FPS on .20 BBs, or under 1.34 Joules. (HOP-UPs are turned down for guns with quick access to HOP-UP to obtain true measurement) NO EXCEPTIONS
- All airsoft guns are tested and tagged at each visit and are subject to SPOT-CHECKs at staff discretion.
- No firearms will be transported to or from Siege Airsoft premises without a proper transportation case or bag.
- In Safe Area, all guns must be kept with: magazines OUT, safety ON, chambers clear, barrel covers/ muzzle cover ON.
- All side arms ( pistols ) without BBD must have: mags out, chambers clear, stored safely in holster or case.
- No dry firing in Safe Area. Weapon testing / calibration may be conducted once on field.
- Practice TRIGGER DISCIPLINE. Treat your airsoft gun as if it were a real firearm. Avoid accidental discharge and keep your finger rested outside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
- Practice MUZZLE DISCIPLINE. Always be mindful of where your muzzle is pointed. posturing in a way that points your gun at any person in while in the safe area sill not be tolerated.
- EYE PROTECTION must be worn at all times in the field. In the event of fogging, call yourself out, indicate your situation to other players and exit to the safe area. Be sure to notify Siege Staff regarding your situation so you can get re-admitted into the game.
- All players must wear approves full seal eye protection, ANSI Z87.1rating or better, with retention straps. Players aged 12 – 17 are required to wear FULL FACE protection.
- No REAL KNIVES or multi tools allowed in the game area.
- Siege staff reserves the rights to test all protective equipment. Rental equipment available onsite.
- NO Shields, No Smoke grenades, No lasers, No ThunderBs.
In the event of serious emergency where the event or game must come to immediate halt, the term “NO DUFF” will be called out to all players :
- stop all play
- make all weapons safe and remove mags
- make your way to safe zone in safe and timely fashion.
- check in with game control for role call
- wait in safe zone for further instructions.
- stop all play .
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or see us at the field and we can clarify anything you may be curious about. Safety is our number one priority.