Here at Siege Airsoft, we’re fun loving people but that doesn’t mean we aren’t sticklers for rules. Below you will find a list of our General field rules, Safety rules, Rules of Engagement and Emergency protocol.
– Under NO circumstances will physical or verbal assault towards Siege Staff or to other persons be tolerated. Disciplinary action will be administered and can result in REMOVAL or BANNING from Siege Airsoft.
– NO Gun bag – NO Entry. We will refuse to provide service without proper storage of your airsoft guns. Airsoft guns are legally defined as UNCONTROLLED FIREARMS. Openly carrying airsoft guns in public domain without a gun bag is IRRESPONSIBLE, DANGEROUS and PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
– NO INEBRIATION POLICY – Under no circumstances are players allowed to be inebriated and under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medicationwhile handling FIREARMS. Our emphasis is for the players to have fun while experiencing shooting in a clean and safe environment. We prioritize and will not compromise the safety of all our staff.
– Staff reserves the right to test all protective equipment. Rental Equipment is available upon request.
– Do not damage Siege property, You will be held responsible for damages incurred and possible BANNING.
– Thefts will result in a LOCKDOWN. Lost items are not covered by Siege Airsoft.
– Should any conduct be deemed ILLEGAL, responsible parties will be held liable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
– GAME AREA LOCKOUT POLICY – To prevent game interruptions and game imbalance, UNBRIEFED players are not allowed to enter the game area and join games. In the event a BRIEFED player exits the game area and need to be safely re-admitted or players would like to access the shooting range for target practice, please be sure to ask Siege Staff.
– Players aged 18+ must be have government issued ID ONSITE for waiver confirmation. Players aged 12 – 17 must have a parent or guardian ONSITE with government issued ID for waiver confirmation.
– While in SAFE AREA, All airsoft guns must a) have magazines OUT, b) have the chambers CLEARED, c) have all weapon fire modes set to SAFE, and c) have Barrel blocking devices ( BBD ) such as barrel covers ATTACHED to all rifles. Pistols holstered if possible.
– Practice TRIGGER DISCIPLINE. Treat your airsoft gun as if it were a real firearm. Avoid accidental negligent discharge in the by keeping your finger rested outside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
– No dry firing in Safe Area. Function checks to your guns can be safely performed in the DRY-FIRE box or in the Game area.
– Players must wear approved FULL SEAL eye protection with RETENTION STRAPS. Players 12 – 17 years of age are required to wear full face protection. Players may use their own protective equipment, but must meet ANSI Z87.1 rating and be approved by the staff. Be prepared to show proof of ratings and credentials of your own eye protection.
– EYE PROTECTION must be worn at ALL times in the game area. In the event of FOGGING, call yourself OUT, indicate your situation to other players, and exit to the Safe Area. Be sure to notify Siege Staff regarding your situation so you can get re-admitted into the game.
– All Airsoft guns must shoot no more than 380 FPS – 1.34 Joules, NO exceptions. Firearms are tested and tagged at each visit and are subject to test at staff discretion. While all games are run at SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIRE ONLY, Support LMGs (Light Machine Guns ) cannot shot more than 30 rounds per second.
– Practice MUZZLE DISCIPLINE. Always be mindful of where your muzzle is pointed. POSTURING in a way that points your airsoft gun at any person in the safe area will not be tolerated.
– No smoke grenades. No Lasers. No “Thunder B”. No REAL KNIVES, No Multi-tools allowed in the Game area.
– NO BLIND FIRING. You must be able to clearly see what you are shooting. Before engaging a target, players must positively verify and confirm that they have BOTH: a) a clear and uninterrupted LINE OF SIGHT to the intended target, and b) a clear and uninterrupted LINE OF FIRE towards the trajectory of the intended target. All RIFLES must be shouldered.
– BE A RESPONSIBLE SHOOTER – Each player is responsible for every shot they take and must behave accordingly. Do not shove your airsoft gun into a hole or around a corner and fire without proper visual confirmation of the line of fire without proper visual confirmation of the line of fire. such actions are considered IRRESPONSIBLE and UNSAFE, as the shoter does not know if they are: a) shooting a team mate, b) shooting someone dangerously close, c) destroying Siege property, d) shooting a game marshal, or e) shooting at nothing.
– While all games are run in SEMI AUTOMATIC fire only. Support LMG (Light Machine Guns) sustained fire limited to 2 second BURTS. LMGs subject to a 10′ minimum engagement distance, and may not be used from inside buildings.
– If you are hit by bbs during game play CALL YOURSELF OUT. Players may call themselves out by raising their weapon above their head, with hands away from trigger or pistol grip and weapon set to safe. Or weapon be slung set to safe, raise one or both hands to confirm indication that they are out -Do not call opponents out – Airsoft is an honour based activity, and players are responsible for recognizing when they have been stuck by the simulated projectiles .
– GEAR HITS – packs, pouches, holsters, helmets, and vest do count
– GUN HITS are GUN OUT for the next 10 seconds – be sure to count our loud . (players may use their secondary to maintain combat effectiveness.)
– MERCY RULE – There is no minimum engagement distance. To avoid risk of potential injury, mercy-ing opponents are encouraged but optional. Players do not have to accept mercy and may attempt to defend themselves.
– GRENADES detonated out in the OPEN space are BB hits only, while grenades detonated within SMALL rooms and structures counts as a PROXIMITY KILL – killing everyone within that space.
– Melee weapons are limited to TAP only, absolutely NO THROWING. Melee weapons subject to Siege staff approval.
– No climbing Obstacles (only stairs can be climbed in game).
– Unsportsmanlike behaviour/conduct will result in player ejection from play for the rest of the round, possible removal from premises, or complete banning from facility. Disciplinary decisions are at referee’s discretion and are final.
– If you witness a player violating violating standard / game specific rules / safety rules, please inform them in a swift and friendly manner. if the player chooses to ignore the courtesy of your assistance, please inform the game host, officials, field marshall, or referee at your earliest chance
1) stop all play .
2) make all weapons safe and remove mags .
3) make your way to safe zone in safe and timely fashion.
4) check in with game control for role call .
5) wait in safe zone for further instructions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or see us at the field and we can clarify anything you may be curious about. Safety is our number one priority.