Frequently Asked Questions
What days are siege open for walk-on public OPEN PLAY games?
Siege is currently open for walk-on PUBLIC OPEN PLAY during the following hours:
Wednesdays 5:30pm – 10pm
Fridays 5:30pm – 10pm
Saturdays 12:30pm – 5pm & 5:30pm – 10pm
Sundays 12:30pm – 5pm
Rental equipment temporarily unavailable, only cashless payments accepted, arrive early to secure your spots and Please be sure to fill our digital waiver.
what would i need to know to attend your walk-on public open games ?
1. Please take note of the start times for the walk-on public game you wish to attend . This info can be found on our online schedule calendar.
2. Be sure to show up on time or early, as the limited spots are first come first served. Players whom are not pre-registered require additional time to to process payment. Check-in prior to bringing in your gear.
3. Please try to sign our digital e-waiver and confirming the email ahead of time, to help save time during your check-in. REMINDER: the digital waivers only need to be signed once and are permanently archived into our system for future use.
4. Please come prepared with CASHLESS payment.
5. Everyone is expected to wear MASKS covering from nose, mouth and chin.
how do i reserve / guarantee a spot for myself?
Reservations are handled online through our self-service booking system. By clicking BOOK NOW on our websites main header, you can browse though our self service schedule calendar. You will need a valid credit card to book a slot but creating an account is free ( please be sure to verify your account registration via email) . Once your account is created, you may return to our calendar and book your event accordingly.
how can i book on behalf of friends and minors?
You can use your account on our online self service system to book others by following these steps:
1. Log-into the self service system and go to your user “Profile” on the menu.
2. Go to the “Relationships” tab and click on “Add Relationship”.
3. Start typing player names. If the player you wish to book for already has a pre-existing self service account, the system will auto-populate suggested profiles, then notify the player. Review the info. and submit. You are now able to book a session on their behalf.
4. If they do not have an existing account, there will be no matches in the suggested online profiles. Take a moment to fill in the relevant fields. Review the info. and submit. You are now able to book a session on their behalf.
5. Go back to the “Book Session” tab, click “filter” above the session calendar, select the player you want to book for and proceed to book him/her into the desired session.
What is airsoft training?
Airsoft training is a tactical simulation using real scale firearms that use a 6mm plastic projectile making it safe for live firearm combat scenarios. Participants take part in training scenarios, where with the use of an Airsoft rifle or firearm is used to engage other participants. Airsoft uses 6mm solid plastic projectile, which can be fired at a speed of up to 380FPS ( feet per second ). Because it is a non-marking projectile, no contact is shown, but Airsoft relies on the honour system where participants call themselves out once they have felt contact on their body, gear or gun.
Does airsoft hurt?
Airsoft BB’s are designed not to break skin and hurt much less than the impact of a paintball. Because they are much smaller and lighter than paintballs, they carry less force. Across greater distances, that energy is greatly reduced and can amount to no more pain than a good flick would have. That being said, close engagement distances can yield hits at much higher velocities and can cause a pretty good sting. It is good to wear loose clothing and to reduce the amount of exposed skin to avoid any nasty welts.